|author||Thomas Letan <email@example.com>||2021-03-28 00:03:41 +0100|
|committer||Thomas Letan <firstname.lastname@example.org>||2021-03-28 14:19:29 +0200|
2021 Spring redesign
Diffstat (limited to 'site/posts/Thanks.org')
1 files changed, 9 insertions, 31 deletions
diff --git a/site/posts/Thanks.org b/site/posts/Thanks.org
index ba76a88..c20f1e5 100644
@@ -1,18 +1,15 @@
-This website could not exist without (many) awesome free software
-projects. Although I could not list them all even if I wanted, my desire is at
-least to try keeping up-to-date a curated description of the “main” ones.
-#+OPTIONS: toc:nil num:nil
+This website could not exist without many awesome free software
+projects. Although I could not list them all even if I wanted, my
+desire is at least to try keeping up-to-date a curated description of
+the most significant ones.
@@ -35,9 +32,6 @@ least to try keeping up-to-date a curated description of the “main” ones.
- [[https://soupault.neocities.org][soupault]] ::
Soupault is a static website generator and HTML processor written by [[https://www.baturin.org/][Daniil
-- [[https://github.com/sass/sassc][~sassc~]] ::
- ~sassc~ is a compiler for SASS files (actually, a wrapper around [[https://github.com/sass/libsass][~libsass~]]),
- authored by [[https://github.com/akhleung][Aaron Leung]], [[https://github.com/hcatlin][Hampton Catlin]], [[https://github.com/mgreter][Marcel Greter]], and [[https://github.com/xzyfer][Michael Mifsud]].
- [[https://cleopatra.soap.coffee][~cleopatra~]] ::
~cleopatra~ is a generic, extensible toolchain with facilities for
literate programming projects using Org mode and more. I have
@@ -45,25 +39,9 @@ least to try keeping up-to-date a curated description of the “main” ones.
-- [[https://forkaweso.me/Fork-Awesome/][Fork Awesome]] ::
- Fork Awesome is a collection of icons for the web. It is a community fork of
- [[https://fontawesome.com/][Font Awesome]].
- [[https://katex.org][\im \KaTeX \mi]] ::
\im \KaTeX \mi is the “fastest” math typesetting library for the web, and is
- uses to render inline mathematics in my posts at build time. It has been
+ used to render inline mathematics in my posts at build time. It has been
created by [[https://github.com/xymostech][Emily Eisenberg]] and
[[https://sophiebits.com/][Sophie Alpert]], with the help of
-- [[https://github.com/tonsky/FiraCode][Fira Code]] ::
- Fira Code is a monospaced font by [[https://github.com/tonsky][Nikita Prokopov]] inspired with Fira Mono by
- the [[https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/][Mozilla Foundation]], with “programming ligatures” (/e.g./, =>>==, ====,
- =!==, etc.), and it is used here for verbatim content (principally source
-- [[https://github.com/productiontype/spectral][Spectral]] ::
- Spectral is an original typeface designed by Production Type,
- primarily intended for use inside Google’s Docs and Slides. It is
- used as the main font of this website.